RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Water, Water, Water!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Water, Water, Water!

There is something about the SECOND that the sun gets hot and summer feels like it's REALLY here that just screams WATER!!!

My kids cannot go a single day without getting in their suits and getting wet! I love that I can send them outside, they are occupied for hours on end and find so many fun things to do in the sun! 
 And I can watch and enjoy from the comfort of the nice COOL house! Avery and I have some fun times of our own!
 Ok, sometimes, I'll admit, I too enjoy a good run through the sprinklers or a good romp on the trampoline while the FREEZING sprinkler sprays us! And I can't ever resist a fun trip to the pool, even though, these days, that is a LOT of work! I quickly realize that without Chris' help, I do NOT have enough hands for 3 kids who don't know how to swim, but think they can! Know what I mean?!
 Anyway, we have been loving the summer fun and the opportunities to "soak" it up!!

1 Comments:

Blogger NAT said...

Wow. I have a lot of catching up to do! I've been a terrible blogger over the past several months. The girls are getting so big and are so darling! That pool looks like a blast! Glad to see you are doing well!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones