This and that
I am needing to get caught up on my blog!! (Isn't that always the case?!) so this is kind of a long post! Bear with me!
We are so fortunate to live so close to a beautiful temple, so as part of our Sunday family time, we like to go and walk around while the weather is still nice. Unfortunately, the gates are usually closed on Sunday's too, so we'll have to go on a night when we can get in and walk around the grounds. But either way, just being there is special and peaceful and a reminder of the fact that I want nothing more than to be with my family forever! It's a piece of heaven here on earth!
A few weeks ago, we were able to meet up with Kai's birth mom, Jess, and her brother and mom. We had been trying to get together since Kai's bday, but hadn't been able to until then and it was soooo nice to see them! We had a great time eating dinner and just catching up! And of course, they always spoil Kaiya to death and gave her the CUTEST stuff for her bday! Kaiya was in heaven! I am so thankful that we get to have such a wonderful relationship with such a special person in our lives and that Kaiya will get to grow up knowing where she came from and being able to appreciate her story of coming into our family! It's a real blessing!!
Before this blasted freezing weather came around this weekend, we were spending LOTS of time at the park and the girls absolutely love being there. They really do! Taylor is at such an adventurous age that we have to be on our toes constantly, because she has no fear about climbing around everywhere trying to keep up with her big sis! I have mini heart attacks every time we are there! But it's so fun to see the girls having fun and spending time together as a family!
And finally, just some moments at home with the kiddies that I treasure and live for! Moments when we are all together, everyone is happy, the girls are loving on each other. I love the intentional moments where we try to instill good habits, like reading books together every night, saying prayers, singing songs, giving attention where it is needed and appreciated.
And I also love the candid moments, when nobody knows I'm watching or have the camera out, and I'm able to capture little kisses, or the girls holding hands, or them laughing upstairs just playing together, or hearing Kaiya singing to herself. That's what life is all about, isn't it?!
So there's some of our fun in the past month! Now on to lots more exciting things...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, BABY!! It's all coming so fast!!
We are so fortunate to live so close to a beautiful temple, so as part of our Sunday family time, we like to go and walk around while the weather is still nice. Unfortunately, the gates are usually closed on Sunday's too, so we'll have to go on a night when we can get in and walk around the grounds. But either way, just being there is special and peaceful and a reminder of the fact that I want nothing more than to be with my family forever! It's a piece of heaven here on earth!





5 Comments:
Kaiya's hair is getting so long. It is fun when you can do things with it. They are such cute sisters. How are you feeling, how is baby doing? I am updating my blog right now also so I can just catch up and not worry about it anymore.
The girls are just adorable! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing the little things :-)
Karli! It is so great to see how your family has grown, and in such special ways! Your pics, as always, are too precious. It is plain to see there is much love in your home. Think about you lots, glad to see all is well!
Karli! It is so great to see how your family has grown, and in such special ways! Your pics, as always, are too precious. It is plain to see there is much love in your home. Think about you lots, glad to see all is well!
Wow, life goes on and the little angels are growing up so much . Jessika looks cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home