A little photo shoot
I've been needing to get some pics of my kids updated for the house and decided with Chris' help, I would attempt to do it myself! The kids were so cooperative and did pretty good, for the most part, considering we only had about half hour of sunlight left so we had to hurry! I think we got some pretty cute shots, which is not really all that hard with such beauties (I'm biased, of course, but they really are pretty cute :)
First was Avery, who is at a great stage to take pics of because she can't go anywhere just yet! Whew, no chasing! And that grin with her lone bottom teeth, oh, she melts me!
Next, Tay Jayne -- the hardest one for me right now. She is not a smile on cue kind of girl and can be a little stubborn when the camera comes out. But as long as dad is around to make her laugh, we can usually capture something. All the personality is in those baby blues -- those eyes just glow and they warm me right up!
And my Kai. She is such a joy to take pictures of right now. She smiles easily, sits where she needs to, stays put, etc, etc. Makes the job so much easier! And my goodness, she gets more and more beautiful by the day. She takes my breath away!
We actually got a few with ALL three girls looking and laughing. But let me tell you what daddy was doing to make the smiles and giggles come! He stood behind me and literally kept falling to the ground and flopping around! What a sport, eh? The girls were in stitches and mesmerized by his silliness! Thanks, daddy!
Last, but not least, Chris and I got some shots with each of the girls. I treasure these. I am always behind the camera so I have very few pictures with my girls. Chris did such a good job getting these! Love them!
Ahhh, glad that's done and we have some cuties to hang up now!
First was Avery, who is at a great stage to take pics of because she can't go anywhere just yet! Whew, no chasing! And that grin with her lone bottom teeth, oh, she melts me!





5 Comments:
Oh my....I have looked at these fantastic pictures over and over. There is so much "feeling" in these pics...love the light and the sparkle in the eyes and smiles of every one of you! Thanks for sharing (and I hope to see more of them).
great photos charles!
They are so cute! I am getting a new camera in the mail today so I am so excited to go out and do my own photo shoot with my girls. One day I will update my blog with them. :)
VERY cute!!
I love these pics! Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
<< Home