Fall in Provo Canyon
This was by far my favorite fall day that we had this year! I don't really know why...maybe it was because the scenery was literally breathtaking (if you've ever seen Provo canyon this time of year, you know what I mean), maybe it was because the kids were soooo happy and excited and getting along so well. Maybe it was the sunshine and warm air at the end of October, which is not always a luxury we get around here. Maybe it was getting to spend the day hiking and taking it all in and then spending the night having a fabulous date night with the Shupe's. Maybe it was just a sweet combination of all of these things together. But it really was the best day and I want to remember how happy I felt, how much I love the beautiful world we live in, how grateful I am to be able to spend these days with the people I love the most. I feel so blessed!
Picture overload -- you know, because I have to remember this day!





1 Comments:
Wow, beautiful pictures! I love the silly one with you and your kids. So cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home